Thursday, September 18, 2014

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."- Ron White

Alright guys...we have come to the end of my NY trip. I don't know if you can tell but we never stopped! Only to sleep, and even then we didn't sleep much. Maybe that's what I loved so much about New York...you just never want to sleep. There is so much to do that it keeps you going and doing and looking. I lost weight because of how much walking and going we did.
 
I saved the best pictures for last. This pretty much sums up why I love everyone so much. We all come from different walks of life but the one thing we have in common is love, God and friendship. Oh, and we all like to have a few drinks every now and again!! Ok so that's 4 things but you get the point! Since the wedding was in the middle of Central Park at this place called The Boathouse, they had rented a big party bus to take you from the south side of Central Park, to The Boathouse, since walking there would have been awful in heels! Going there, it was just use girls with a few other wedding members. But coming back, it was the whole crew.
 
Let me tell you something...I debated a while on posting these. You see, alcohol and party buses don't mix well. And when you already have a crazy group of people without alcohol, it makes for a crazier group of people with. And the thing was, none of us had to drive. We had the bus to drive us to the south side of Central Park and a taxi to take us to our hotel. The bar we were going to after to watch the football games, was on the same street as our hotel so we all decided to just let loose and have fun.
 
And have fun we did! Enjoy these friends!
 
And I apologize to those in these photos if they offend you. I'm sorry if this shows a fun, silly, crazy side of you! We all have these days....today yours just got captured on film.
 
Please don't hate me! I do really love you all!  
 


























 Seeeeee...they aren't thaaaaat bad. Just a bunch of adults/kids having a lot of fun with no care in the world.
 
 
Oh. My. Pink! I loved every minute of New York. I got home Monday afternoon and I was exhausted. I ate dinner at like 5pm, went to bed at 8pm and slept all night long. What an experience it was. What a rush it was. I know Bobby isn't in any hurry to go back (this was probably his one and only trip to the Big Apple) but this little lady is ready to go. Next time I go, I will make sure it will be in October or early November when it's cool and all the leaves in Central Park have changed. I've got just one question....
Who wants to go with me?!
 
 
 
 
 
Tomorrow I will posting on my healthy gluten free chocolate chip cookies. I swear they are the best cookies and you don't have to feel guilty about eating them. Plus they stay moist for about a week! But you will have eaten them all by then, trust me!
They are the cookies my husband screams out "Damn you Dani, why did you have to make these? I can't stop eating them!"
 
You're Welcome Hubby! :) :) :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment