Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Dear Diary...

Do you know what happens when I only get 4 hours of sleep? An excuse for an awful post. I made a promise to myself I would do a post everyday except weekends and holidays and I am going to stick to it. Today I am having the case of the Monday's on a Tuesday. I am the type of girl who needs at least 8 hours of sleep. I don't do well with not much sleep. I get headaches, stomach aches, I'm moody, drink way to much coffee that stains my teeth, my lips get chapped (don't know why), all I want to do is sleep in my chair but it happens to be the day at work where everyone needs something from me. So today, today is not going to be much of a post. Today is one of those days where I am going to do more of a diary entry than something fun and interesting for you. I really do try to make these post interesting, smart, witty, funny and something that I would want to read myself so I do apologize if today seems like drag.




Dear Diary,

It's me Dani! Boy am I tired. All 3 of my men kept me up during the middle of the night. Bobby and all his glory ate way to many eggs yesterday and we both know what happens when he eats to many eggs... I mean, can the man just go one day without eating a thousand pounds of protein? I know he's gorgeous and has an amazing body, but for just one night, I would like a nice smelling room. Bullet and all his glory needs to learn to blow his nose or wear a damn nose strip. Sounded like a freight train just came into my room. I know Bullet is so sweet and loves to sleep, but momma likes to sleep too and not listen to a loud snore all night. Why don't I wear ear plugs you ask?... because I have very small ear holes and can't seem to find any that fit me just right to sleep in or don't cause me to have an ear ache in the morning. I believe I moved him about 20 times before I decided to go to the guest bed. Oh yes, the guest bed. More like sheet rock with a wimpy excuse of a blanket. That bed was never made to be slept in, just look nice when guest come over. But no, it was the source of my 4 hours last night. And no, I can't go alone in that small bed. My 60 pound lab mix Dash and all his glory has to come with because heaven forbid he go one night without touching me or seeing me or licking my face. Yes, it melts my heart the way he loves me like that. No, I wouldn't trade it for anything, but at 2am in the morning, I could have him love me just a little less. Just enough to where I can move him so I can get comfortable enough. Oh and to top it off, both dogs wait for me to get up to use the bathroom. Bobby could be up for hours and they won't move. But as soon as I even lift one eye, they both jump down and start talking to me. Normally, I don't mind. It's 7:30am and I am up so sure, I let them out. They both do there thing and go back to bed with Bobby. But this morning, no...they had to add to my already headache. I hear Bullet come staggering in, making all kinds of grumbling noises. I look at my phone and it says 5:30am. Ugh. I've also noticed that Dash does this licking of his gums thing when he really needs to pee. He lays perfectly flat on his belly and just smacks his lips. Left lip, right lip, left lip, right lip, yawn and make sounds. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Soooo...Dash is on the bed licking is lips and Bullet is on the ground making pig noise so I get up and go let them out. By the time I got back to my nice comfortable bed in my room, it was 6am and Bobby was in the middle of the bed sprawled out. Do I wake him and move him hoping he doesn't think I am an intruder and attack me or do I go back into the little small bed knowing both dogs will go where I go? I risk the injury. Luckily, I had woke him enough to know it was me and he moved over and me and my 2 dogs got in. Fell asleep for what seemed like a minute only to have Bobby's alarm go off to wake me again for me to fall back asleep to have my alarm go off. All I can say is come on 3rd cup of coffee, kick in! I love my boys so very much but it's times like this I miss living at my mom and dads house and sleeping ALONE! This day can not end quick enough so I can get home, watch The Blacklist from last night, eat dinner, take a warm bath and GO TO BED!!!! Now, if I could just invent a nose plug that allows you to breathe in the middle of the night but not smell anything....I would be a billionaire.

Love, Me


Now, if I could find my Venti nonfat pumpkin spiced latte from Starbucks that I so desperately need, I could continue on with my day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment