Monday, September 22, 2014

CLT

So yesterday was a very special little boys birthday. Colton Levi Talbert turned 5 years old yesterday. Where are all my little kiddos going? They need to seriously slow down. This aunt just can't deal with it.



On Saturday, Angie through Colton a very awesome Batman party. Colton is the kind of boy that doesn't like anything girly. He hates pink and purple. Nothing that would even seem to come off as girly. So I knew Angie would make sure to have his party super boyish, and that she did. We drove up and there was this massive Batman bounce house. Like the biggest bounce house I have ever seen from the ones you can rent. It was the kind you could hook a water hose to as well and make the slide wet.

 
Since I haven't had my camera in a while, my mind totally wasn't thinking and I forgot to take it. Luckily, I had my phone and I saw Angie bring her camera out so I knew I would one way or another get some photos!
 

 
 




 

 
 

 

I seriously hate blue icing!
 
Colton Levi Talbert-
I can't even begin to tell you how much I love you. What an amazing child you are. You are so sweet, and so smart and I love how technology savvy you already are. I love your laugh and your sweet smile. You are going to be a great big brother very soon. I already see how you are with Kent and how you share so well. I pray for your sake, you momma has a boy. I don't know what you will do with a little girl and all that PINK! But I do know this, that God gave you to me to be your aunt and I thank him everyday for that. I love you so much and I know you are going to rule the world one day with all that brain power you got! Happy 5th Birthday buddy!
 






 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment