Friday, March 31, 2017

Five on Friday

I swear Children's Place has the best and cheapest pajamas for kids! I love ordering him new ones. He seems to go through pajamas fast so I never mind buying him new, especially when they are only $7! They are cute, comfy and he sleeps so well in them! 

two. New park
Gabby and I found the coolest park. It's the main park at River Legacy in Arlington. They have it like a dinosaur park. The jungle gym is awesome and there is something for all ages. And big open fields to have picnics and to run around. Brody loved it! I did get a tad lost finding it (my GPS took me to the science center next door) but once I was in River Legacy Park, I was able to follow the signs to the playground. 

three. 13 Reasons Why
I am so excited about this show. It is based off the book by Jay Asher. It is on Netflix and was supposed to star Selena Gomez but because she felt so close to this project and loved it so much, she decided to produce it instead and hire other actors/actresses for the roles. Here is the plot summary IMDB has "Thirteen Reasons Why, based on the best-selling books by Jay Asher, follows teenager Clay Jensen (Dylan Minnette) as he returns home from school to find a mysterious box with his name on it lying on his porch. Inside he discovers a group of cassette tapes recorded by Hannah Baker (Katherine Langford) -his classmate and crush-who tragically committed suicide two weeks earlier. On tape, Hannah unfolds an emotional audio diary, detailing the thirteen reasons why she decided to end her life. Through Hannah and Clay's dual narratives, Thirteen Reasons Why weaves an intricate and heartrending story of confusion and desperation that will deeply affect viewers." It's deep and dark and looks so good! 

four. Lunch with my boo
Bobby is having a guys weekend so it's just me and little. I took him to lunch today and he was so good! I love my time with him and the fact that he loves queso as much as me! 

five. Spider-Man: Homecoming 
Finally a Spider-Man that looks like he could actually be Spider-Man and not a 35 year old man! And this movie looks so legit. I was so excited when I saw it. And it has my man Robert Downey Jr in it so I'm there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment