Thursday, March 23, 2017

Kemah

Dear Diary,

Day 1 and Day 4 of my Galveston trip was pretty much a car ride down and back. We didn't do much except drive. 

But on day 2 of my Spring Break Galveston trip, my sister had planned a fun trip to Kemah. Kemah is kind of like a boardwalk meets fair. It's about 30 mins north of Galveston and so much fun. I wish we had a Kemah close because Brody and I would spend a lot of time (and money) there. Everything is outdoors. It over looks the water. There are rides and games and lots of restaurants to fit any budget. There is a playground, a concert stage and water spouts. I only got 2 photos but was able to pull a photo from the website of the whole place. 




It was a lot of fun and I highly recommend taking your family there. The rides do cost (starting at $4 a piece and going up depending on which ride you choose) so be prepared for that. We ate at Cadillac Bar and probably one of my favorites places to eat. They had warm salsa, amazing food and even the children's plates came on like old fashion lunch trays! They were very accommodating to my stroller and the fact we had 3 children, so our food came out fast. 

I had such a great time in Galveston with my family. It was tough being there without Bobby, since Brody didn't sleep well nor nap and he wouldn't let anyone really hold him much except me so to say I was tired was an understatement BUT watching him with Kara, Hayden and Landry, seeing him cuddle my mom while she sang to him, seeing him laugh with my dad....that's what I hang on to. That's the memories I have from this trip! 


Love, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment