Friday, March 3, 2017

Five on Friday

one. Model baby
I know everyone thinks they have a cute child, I understand. But Brody's face to me, is by far the cutest thing in the world. He is super hard to be mad at and he just smiles at me and I melt. But even his serious face gets me. I can already see him changing and it makes me sad. I love his baby face! 

two. Awards
The Little Gym gave out awards this week for performance and this was Brody's very first award. His bff Miguel also got one and they were so happy about it. Do you also see how they are almost matching? I swear Gabby and I don't call each other beforehand. 

three. Butterfinger Brownies
My all time favorite candy bar is a Butterfinger so when my Grammy told me about these, I had to have them. She bought me a box and I made them today and I will not be telling you how much I've eaten so far. The brand that makes them is Nestle Toll House. 

There is this cute shirt company I follow on Instagram and she posted these a couple of weeks ago and I just had to have them. How cute are they? I can't wait for them to get in. I want to have Brody's pictures taken in the bluebonnets and I think this shirt would be perfect with some jeans! 

five. The look
I get this look a million times a day. I get it from him and his daddy too. I think he looks like me in this picture. I am going to say it again...I have the cutest child on the planet! I feel like over night he grew and it makes me sad :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment