Monday, January 2, 2017

New 3D Fiber Lash Mascara

I am so excited for this day. And I have been excited about this day since the day I found out. 

3D Fiber Lash Mascara has gotten a face lift....or eye lift if you want to say that. 

While the name may be the same, the product is anything but. Everything, from the Transplanting Gel to the Fibers, has been recreated and the result is a product that is: 
Bolder. Bigger. Better. 

It’s a complete reboot, and it will boost your lash look like never before. See up to a 500% increase in average volume* with your first coat—and you don’t have to stop there. Go wherever your mood takes you with the smooth-coating, high-performing Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes+.

Here is my website for more information. I will tell you that the website is has been up and down all day due to the popularity of this product. So if you don't get in the first time, don't give up. Keep trying. 

Here is my girl Kari with the new formula on. Isn't she so pretty it makes you go ugh! 

And another with it on one eye and not the other. 


Please feel free to ask any questions you might have. I am always around to help out. 





* Averaged results observed in independent laboratory testing, when compared against bare lashes. Two coats provide up to a 900% increase in average volume.

No comments:

Post a Comment