Friday, January 27, 2017

Five on Friday- Breakfast Edition

one. Cinnamon Pebbles
So in the world of cereals, there is a lot. And I have a lot of favorites. So with that said, Cinnamon Pebbles has now gone into my top 5 favorite cereals of all time! I am not kidding. These are so good. I can't wait to make them in Rice Krispy treats! 


two. Dunkin' Donuts Pop-Tarts
Frosted Chocolate Mocha and Frosted Vanilla Latte are the flavors. I was more partial to the Mocha but Bobby liked the Vanilla one better. I guess it just depends on what you like better. I won't be buying these again to be honest but it was fun to try. 


three. Girl Scout Cereal
Thin Mints and Caramel Crunch (Samoas) are the flavors. I LOVED the thin mints one. Taste just like them without milk. In the milk it was still delicious, the mint flavor just went away some. And it was just the opposite for the Caramel ones. Tasted better in the milk. Both are worth trying, especially if you are a Girl Scout fan. 


four. Cinnamon Frosted Flakes
These have a different cinnamon taste compared to the Pebbles. These are more of a true cinnamon flavor compared to a cinnamon sugar flavor. They are very good and make the milk yummy! 


five. Charlie Hunnam
OK....so this isn't breakfast but he sure is yummy! Bobby showed me this new trailer (King Arthur: Legend of the Sword) the other night and I am so excited. I love me some Jax Teller....well OK.....Charlie Hunnam, same difference! 

No comments:

Post a Comment