Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Me in 3D

So last week I told you that Younique launched their new mascara. Well not new, just enhanced. And I got mine in over the weekend and thought I would share my results with you. 

I have no other makeup on except the 3D mascara. I only applied one coat so you can see what it's like that way. I almost always only apply one coat, unless I am taking pictures or having a night out. 

What the new packaging looks like, plus the mascara and fibers themselves and me. 

Me looking up. First one is no mascara, second picture I have mascara on one eye and the third picture is on both eyes. I thought it was important to show you how it looks on one eye compared to the other. 

Looking straight on

Looking one way.

And looking the other way.


I must say I really do love it. It feels easier to go on and lighter too, if that makes sense. When I say I put one coat on, for those of you who have never used it, one coat means I apply the transplanting gel, then the 3D fibers while the gel is wet, then the transplanting gel again to lock in the fibers. If you were to add more coats, you would wait for it to dry and then repeat those steps till you have the look you are going for. It is still $29 and if you use it everyday, I would say you would get 3-4 months worth out of it. If you use randomly, I would say close to 6 months. It's recommended to change your mascara every 6 months anyways so there's your excuse to buy a new one! 
For some reason, I feel like it brought out the green in my eyes. Funny how mascara can just give you that awake look and feeling. 

Here is the ~link~ to my website where you can purchase the new 3D Fiber Lash Mascara. Feel free to ask me any question you might have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment