Monday, January 16, 2017

Special day

Today is very special day for me. 

Today, 13 years ago, I went on my first date with Robert Samuel Lewis and the rest is history. 

2 years ago, I announced on my blog that we were expecting our first child together. 

I love this day so much. So many new beginnings happened today. I always try to find the good in each day. I always try to stay positive because I want Brody to live in a positive household. So days like today just remind me of that. It also reminds me of how blessed I am. A girl took a chance on a boy for a bind date that turned into more than we could have ever imagined that lead to getting married and having Brody, who we just can't believe most days he is ours! God is truly the painter of my picture because there is no way I could have painted such beauty. 

________________________________________________

On another note....Congratulations to Kara Smith on winning the 3D Fiber Lash Mascara contest for my 600th blog post. Thank you to those who entered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment