Tuesday, January 31, 2017

2 years ago

Two years ago today, I found out I was having a boy. We got the results from the doctor and we drove to Sprinkles Cupcakes and had them spell out either boy or girl for us. It was such a wonderful day. I still can remember the feeling of learning it was a boy. 

I always had this feeling I would have a boy and when I got pregnant and we first saw the sonogram, my heart sang boy. Couldn't explain it but it did. I was afraid I was going to be disappointed if I found out it was a girl. I remember thinking that and hating myself for that because I would love her just the same. When we opened the box and it read boy, I couldn't stop smiling. My boy. And boy is he mine. Thank you God for small reminders of how you have blessed me. For reminding me that my life is in your hands and you have my whole story played out. Thank you knowing things I may not know I need and giving me the most wonderful blued eyed child! 

No comments:

Post a Comment