Monday, December 26, 2016

Julie

I just want to say a quick Happy Birthday to one of my best friends, Julie. 

Girl, you are crazy but I love you so very much. You always have my back. Always tell me the truth. Always make me laugh. You are my polar opposite but it works so well. You bring the crazy, fun side out of me. I always know when you are coming, I am going to have a good time. No matter what it is. You are a great friend, a great wife but where I feel like you succeed the most is being a mom. You have taught me so many things about being a mom. You have a heart of gold and even though you are small, you scare me. No one wants to come across you in a dark alley :)! 

You share my love of tacos and wine and I just couldn't love you more! 
Happy Birthday Thunder Buddy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment