Friday, December 9, 2016

Five on Friday

one. Emerald Sky
If you missed out on their Black Friday sale, you are in luck. Today they are having 25% off site wide, plus FREE shipping. You will get it in time for Christmas! They also updated their sale section so maybe that shirt you've been wanting is still there! Use to code CHEER25 at checkout! 

two. How many?
I took this picture of Brody yesterday and after I looked at it I thought, I can sing about 5 songs from this picture alone. Can you guess them? 

We love ice cream at my house. But let's be honest, ice cream is really bad for you. So we tend to not buy it unless its 100 degrees outside and then well....it's a must. But we have found the best ice cream that isn't bad for you! Halo Top. Y'all it taste just like normal ice cream. The vanilla bean is to die for. The strawberry is super smooth. The whole pint is only 240-360 calories...for the whole pint! Plus they are super high in protein which is really important to our household. So many flavors too! You can find them at Kroger and HEB. 
(that's my fridge btw)

four. Purl Lamb
My favorite hoodie company for Brody is having a huge sale! These are the best hoodies and are super comfy for him to wear. They also sell matching sweat pants. They are having 30% off plus FREE shipping w/ qualifying order. Use to code SANTA at checkout! 

five. Baywatch
I am so excited for this movie. You know my love of The Rock so when he's involved in a movie, I tend to watch it. But since I follow him on Instagram, I have known of this movie for a long time. Well the trailer FINALLY came out yesterday so of course it made my five this week. Enjoy! (warning: language)

No comments:

Post a Comment