Tuesday, December 20, 2016

So I did something.......

I got bangs!

I have been wanting bangs for like 2 years now but never had enough guts to actually do it. I am so picky on my hair and how it looks so doing something dramatic just isn't me. But I saw a few celebrities doing it and loved how they did it and styled it so I decided to do it.

And I am regretting it to be very honest. I don't know how to style bangs just yet and maybe when they grow in in a few weeks, maybe I can style them how I want them. I am just not use to seeing myself with them. And I have such a deep part to my hair that I am going to have to train them. So it's going to be a battle for myself. And with the holidays coming up and people wanting to take pictures...I'm just going to have to grin and bare it. 

I will say that when I put my hair up, they look awesome! It's just when my hair is down I am having the trouble. 

Brody cried and wouldn't come to me when I got home last night. My husband likes them. Says they are cool and different and that I need to give myself some time. 

Anybody have bangs and know some tricks I can use? I really want to love them but I am just not feeling it right now. I know it's just hair and it grows but seriously....it's hair! On you! Part of your image! Ugh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment