Wednesday, December 21, 2016

HBD Tim

Happy Birthday to my very funny brother in law, Tim. 

Tim is seriously my big brother. I have known him since I was 13. Over the past year, I have been extremely proud of him and his weight lost accomplishment. He took himself out of a situation that was killing him and changed himself. Tim has always had a huge personality, always making me laugh, but you could tell the weight bothered him. Now Tim is freaking hot, let's be honest here. I tell him all the time. I even tell Kara too. He looks like the Tim I met at 13 haha. I just love where life has taken him this past year and I couldn't be more proud to call him my brother in law. He is such a great husband and dad. He is incredibly smart and kind and always knows just what to say. 

Happy Birthday big brother of mine. I sure do love you! 
BTW: How lucky are Kara and I? 

No comments:

Post a Comment