Thursday, November 19, 2015

Fall Fashion

Dear Diary, 

I love fashion and I love talking about fashion. I always look forward to seeing what is the newest thing for the season and what colors are in and what colors are out. I don't change my wardrobe that often. I will go buy a few pieces each season to spice it up or change it up but that's it. I am a neutral girl. Half of my closet is black and white. 

So what is in right now? 

Fringe! Everywhere I look there is fringe. Clothes, purses, shoes, decor! And I love it. 

H&M: Backpack with Fringe: $49.99: black

Gap: Minnetonka Moccasin braid bootie: for kiddos: $21.95: comes in tan and in brown


Express: Fringe Tunic Tank: $49.90: black


Kohls: Jennifer Lopez Women Fringe Booties: on sale for $49.99: comes in cognac and in black




So you're thinking to yourself: what is the one color I need this season? And that color would be Wine (think purple meets red)(some stores will call it Bordeaux/Burgundy/Merlot or Oxblood)! My suggestion since the color doesn't always look good on everyone is to find it in a purse! Make it an accessory for you. That way you can take it out when the color changes or add it back in when you need that pop. 

Charming Charlie: Lockbox Square Satchel: $39.00: dark wine

Michael Kors: Izzy Large Reversible Leather Tote: $268: Merlot



Ponchos are back. But not like they use to be. The ones this season are more fitted and in different materials and are worn more like a shirt, then an open cardigan. And some even have fringe on them. The thing with them is, you must pair them with a skinny jean and some sort of wedge boot. If you pair it with any other pants, it will make you appear larger than you are. Or if you pair it with a tennis shoe, it will look frumpy. Here are a couple of my favorites: 

H&M: Fine-Knit Poncho: $34.99: comes in white, grey patterned, dark grey melange and black




Target: Women's Poncho Sweater- Merona: $29.99: comes in gray, black, berry and brown (I have it in brown and plan on going back for more colors)





Love, Me



No comments:

Post a Comment