Monday, November 2, 2015

HBD Billy

Happy Birthday to my fearless brother in law, Billy. 

What can I say about Billy? He's funny, kind, has a don't care what you think attitude (which I love). He takes care of his family and puts them first. He is an incredible and loving dad and husband. He is not only Bobby's brother, but he is Bobby's best friend. Which I love because Billy tells Bobby how it is. No sugar coating things.  I always have a good time with Billy. I always laugh around Billy and I am always happy around him. One thing I love about him is how I always feel safe when he is in the room. Like if someone was to come in with a gun or come at me, he wouldn't hesitate to defend. That's just who is he. I absolutely love and adore Billy! 








Happy Birthday Billy! I love you so very much. Thank you for always being there for Bobby and I when we need you. You are such a great big brother and uncle to Brody and I don't know what we would do without you! Hope you enjoy your day. 


________________________________________________

On a side note, Congratulations to Kristen Lewis for winning the Younique mascara giveaway! See you at 400 for another giveaway!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment