Thursday, February 12, 2015

11 years together

Saturday is Valentines Day but not only is it Valentines Day.....it also marks the dating anniversary for Bobby and I. He was clever wasn't he? 2 holidays in one. How could he forget? Bobby and I will be 11 years together Saturday. 11 years! I have a hard time believing it myself. Bobby and I have been on so many ups and downs a long the way but we managed to stick together because there is this thing called LOVE that will never go away. And I don't just LOVE Bobby. I like him too and to me that is important to like your spouse. He's my best friend. He makes me laugh the hardest and he knows what to say to piss me off. I never stay mad at him long, I just don't have that in me, plus his smile is killer and it does me in every time. He does his best to never make me cry because he hates when I cry. And now here we are 11 years later, about to have a baby. If you had told me this years ago I would have laughed in your face. Bobby tried to dump me twice but it just never worked. We've gone through deaths together, marriages of family/friends together, the births of our nieces and nephews together, adopting 2 dogs together, house shopping together, growing up together, making a long distant relationship work together, and finally coming to place in our life to have a baby together.
 
I can't even put into words how much I love this man. How much I look forward to Valentines day because it's so much more to me. It symbolizes when my life began, when he took my heart to be his, when he promised me so much in life and has never failed me in that promise. I only ever ask for one thing from him on Vday and it's flowers. It's all I ever want and he never disappoints. He grows me flowers in the summer so this his one time of year he buys them for me and they are always so over the top. And then he always gets me a card that makes me cry so I am little hesitant to open this years card being pregnant. :)


 
 




 

 


 
 


 
 
 

Robert Samuel Lewis- I LOVE you to no end. You make me so mad but then turn right around and smile at me and I forget why I was even mad (well a women never forgets but you make it so I don't need to remember). I LOVE how you want to take care of me and how you look towards the future for us. We are about to go through the biggest change in our lives and I can't image going through this with anyone else. You always take my hand and never let go. You never are in front and you are never behind, you are always to my side, constantly reminding me of our love and God's love and how blessed we are. Thank you for always cooking me dinner and being the strongest man I know. You are going to make one hell of a father to this baby boy of ours (and to our future kiddos). What an example he has to look up to. I LOVE you boo :-* :-* :-*  

No comments:

Post a Comment