Friday, April 28, 2017

Five on Friday

one. HM
My H&M baby! His shirt and pants are from them, shoes are Vans. I just love their clothes for kids. He is so much a kid now and not a baby. (cue mom cry) 

two. Swing
On Tuesday's, we go to a park with Gabby and Miguel. Well this Tuesday I was swinging and Miguel walked right over to me to sit in my lap to swing with me. I sure do love this kid! 

three. Lunch date
Today I had the best lunch date. Sometimes Brody is amazing at restaurants. He is getting better and better each day and I am loving it. He usually does really good at Mexican restaurants cause there is chips and queso but today at Cheesecake Factory, he was amazing. He just sat across from me and kept watching people and playing with his sprite, waiting on his pizza. Then when it came, he just sat there and ate it. 

Today is the last day to use the code MOM20 to get 20% off at Emerald Sky. With so much to choose from, it's going to be hard to not overload your shopping cart. 

five. Cars 3
The new trailer for Cars 3 came out this week and I am so stoked about it. Brody is still to young for the theater but there are other boys in my family who I am sure I can tag along with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment