Friday, January 29, 2016

Calling all runners, walkers, work outers & music lovers....


I need your help! 


One of my 30 in 30's is to do a half marathon.

And I have been training about 3 weeks so far. But I am slowly realizing my play-list is sucking. I have a few good songs on there that get me moving but a lot of them are older and just don't get me moving or I find myself walking more than I need too. 


This is where you come in.

Please give me a 1 or 30 songs that you think I must have in my play-list to help me run better. I have to have music when I run, it's my greatest motivator. I love all kinds of music, I do not discriminate against songs. If they are upbeat and get me going, I love them. I don't care if they are brand new or 20 years old....give them too me. I have a spotify account so as long as they are on there I am good. 










No comments:

Post a Comment