Monday, January 25, 2016

Weekend Entertainment

What a weekend for entertainment! 

First off...Did y'all by chance see Selena Gomez on SNL on Saturday?


GIRL HAS IT GOING ON #whatiwanttolooklike #bodygoals #hairgoals

I love how she is taking on this growing up thing. I already raved about her new CD and how it is so grown-up but I can't get over her performances from Saturday. It was sexy, intimate, grown-up and involved a bed with a man and women. That part I could have done without but it's art.


For her first performance, she wore this gorgeous long black dress and it was just her, the mic, a little music and 12 boys snapping behind her. She sang a striped down version of "Good For You" and "Same Ole Love".



Then for her second song she did "Hands to Myself" and took it to a whole nother level. She wore what looks like a black night gown. I read an article with her and about what this song means. She said that it's about a girl falling in love with someone to the extreme and ends up having a false reality of what love actually is. The music video for this song is insane as well. 


Good job for being true to yourself and giving a performance that people are going to talk about for a long time. 


And now on to even bigger new.....TOM BRADY IS NOT GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!

I honestly thought The Patriots were going to beat The Broncos. If I was a betting woman, I would have put money on it. Boy did The Broncos give it there all Sunday. The look of defeat on Tom's face made up for the whole football deflating thing from last year. 
And I am so glad Mr. Manning is getting to go to the Super Bowl again. 

But what I am most excited about is Carolina is going to the Super Bowl. Cam Newton totally deserves this. They were an undefeated team for so long and last night they scored more points than any other NFC title game. I really want Cam Newton and his Panthers to win this Super Bowl 50! But if he does lose, it's to Manning and that is a perfect person to lose to. (Just don't lose Cam...I am pulling for you to win)!

No comments:

Post a Comment