Tuesday, January 19, 2016

24 weeks



How old? 24 weeks

Likes? His walker. He has finally learned how to really use his feet to move himself and move himself around he does. He will be on the other side of the living room before I know it. 

Hates? When I have to clean out his nose. He just screams at me but it gets nasty and sometimes he gets food up there so it needs to be cleaned out. It always sounds like I'm torturing him so I just laugh at him and he usually ends up in a laughing crying mess. 

Milestones this week? He can stick his tongue out and make spitting noises. Like he's giving raspberries. If we do it at him, he does it back at us. Cracks me up. He is really starting to get a personality and I love it. He also started drinking water out of a sippy cup. I wanted him to learn the sippy cup and the act of drinking water at a really young age. He won't be getting juice or soda so his only options will be formula/milk and water. And milk (after he turns 1) only after he's eaten or bed time. 

Sleeping? Naps are still in his bouncy seat. Won't nap in his bed. He does sleep in his bed at night so I just can't figure out why he won't during the day. 

Eating? This last week we started pea's and he loves them. Nothing I've given him so far he's refused or turned away from. I know there will come a day and he will but for now, I am enjoying watching him eat and try new things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment