Monday, January 11, 2016

Golden Globes

Golden Globes were last night and if you are anything like me, you watch them...LIVE! I had a lot of favorite people nominated last night and much to my surprise...most of them won! 

Leo

Matt

Jennifer

Gaga

Brie

Stallone 

Kate


Everyone was stunning last night. No one made a complete ass of themselves except Ricky Gervais but he's supposed to be like that. I don't understand why they keep asking him back to host, I don't get the fun in bashing other people to a pulp. Light humor, making fun a little bit...sure. But completely throwing someone under the bus for a small laugh....not for me. And most of the time....it wasn't even funny. Where was Tina and Amy? 
My mom watched them with me. We had a lot of fun talking about everyone and complementing the way people looked. There were so many pretty dresses, way too many to blog about this time. But my favorite couple last night has to go to Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer. They cracked me up. I want to be best friends with them (you all know my love for J.Law). They both just seem like really cool, down to earth girls. Who I want as best friends. 

Ok so one of more thing to talk about.....if you happened to watch last night and you happen to see when Gaga won, they showed Leo in the audience. Did anyone witness his face like I did? I laughed so hard. My mother proceeded to argue with me that Leo is not hot. Hello Mother....Leo is GORGEOUS, even when he is making faces like this! 

Here is the video of it! 


Here are all the winners last night. I wonder if any of these will be the same for The Academy Awards (minus the TV shows)! 

Movies

Best picture, drama: “The Revenant”
Best picture, comedy or musical: “The Martian”
Actress, drama: Brie Larson, “Room”
Actor, drama: Leonardo DiCaprio, “The Revenant”
Actress, musical or comedy: Jennifer Lawrence, “Joy”
Actor, musical or comedy: Matt Damon, “The Martian”
Supporting actress: Kate Winslet, “Steve Jobs”
Supporting actor: Sylvester Stallone, “Creed”
Director: Alejandro G. Iñárritu, “The Revenant”
Screenplay: Aaron Sorkin, “Steve Jobs”
Animated film: “Inside Out”
Foreign language film: “Son of Saul,” Hungary
Original score: Ennio Morricone, “The Hateful Eight”
Original song: “Writing’s on the Wall,” “Spectre”

Television

Best series, drama: “Mr. Robot” (USA)
Best series, comedy or musical: “Mozart in the Jungle” (Amazon)
Best television movie or mini-series: “Wolf Hall” (PBS)
Actress, mini-series or television movie: Lady Gaga, “American Horror Story: Hotel”
Actor, mini-series or television movie: Oscar Isaac, “Show Me a Hero”
Actress, drama: Taraji P. Henson, “Empire”
Actor, drama: Jon Hamm, “Mad Men”
Actress, comedy or musical: Rachel Bloom, “Crazy Ex-Girlfriend”
Actor, comedy or musical: Gael García Bernal, “Mozart in the Jungle”
Supporting actress, mini-series or television movie: Maura Tierney, “The Affair”
Supporting actor, mini-series or television movie: Christian Slater, “Mr. Robot”

No comments:

Post a Comment