Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Let's talk about 30 in 30

So now that I am 30, it is time to start getting serious about my 30 in 30 list. So far I have 16 things on my list and I know I need to leave a little room on the list for things that pop up that I have never done. I am taking a few trips this year so I know there will be some things for me to do there. But here is the list so far. And these are in no particular order. They were things I just thought of and wrote down at the time. I am not going to go into detail about them, since they will each get their own blog post at a later date. 


  1. Pay off someone's lay away at Christmas
  2. Ride in a helicopter
  3. Have a baby
  4. Get an epidural
  5. Go to Napa or Sonoma
  6. Do a half marathon
  7. Volunteer at an animal shelter 
  8. Learn to make French macaroons 
  9. Go to a bee farm
  10. Learn to drive a stick shift
  11. Shoot a gun
  12. Get a tattoo
  13. Drive a jet ski
  14. Adopt a zoo animal from the zoo
  15. Fly first class
  16. Go to a drive in theater 

So with looking at my list, is there anything you might suggest that I do? I know you may or may not know if I had done it or not but I would love suggestions. I would love to get to 25 on my list and then have 5 spots open for things that come up. I am really excited to get started. All of those things on my list I have never done or even attempted to do. If you would like to participate with me, I would love the company (and someone to take my photos of me for me LOL). Or if you know how to do any of these things and want to teach me, that would be great too. 

And I have to thank Jasmine for her inspiration to do this when she turned 25. I loved it so much I just knew I needed to do it for my year 30. I can't wait to get started on this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment