Friday, July 17, 2015

37 weeks

I have no idea what they were looking at but something got their attention on every photo we took. Or maybe they were just being stubborn because they are over these photos! Not much longer boys, I promise. {Until I make you take monthly photos with your new brother}


How far along? 37 weeks and 3 days 

Total weight gain? 27 pounds. I have gained 5 pounds in 2 weeks which I wasn't that happy about but my doctor told me it was water weight and some of it was him so she was still happy with the weight gain I have put on. She's not the one who has to work it off!

Pregnancy clothes? I am so over pregnancy clothes, sort of. Some of it is comfortable, like dresses, but wearing shorts and a shirt is just a pain. I just want to throw on normal clothes and go. It takes me longer to get dressed cause I have to think about where I am going and what I will be doing and can I wear these shoes or not. 

Sleeping? I have been waking up around 5:30am everyday and not being able to go back to sleep. For some reason, both dogs seem to have to potty at this time every morning, no matter how late they go out the night before. And I am the one who hears them and once I am up, I am up. I will lay back in bed but sleep never comes. 

Best moment this week? Bobby and I finally ordered everything else we need for him. Like a car seat, a mattress, a small stroller and about 10 other important items we needed. It was such a relief after we did that, like this weight has been lifted. And when it delivers to my house, I will fill an even more lift off my shoulders. We also got half of our furniture delivered that we were waiting on and I can say with 99%, that I love my bedroom more than any other room in our house. It is just so pretty and so grand. All we need are drapes and possibly side tables, and it will be golden. I can't wait to take you on a tour of our house! 

Worst moment this week? Ok....so for the first time I got a cervix exam and can I just say, I did not like it. At all! Most uncomfortable thing I have done this pregnancy. She kept apologizing but I know it's what they have to do. I won't go into details (if you have been there, then you know) but lets just say I have to get a few more of these and I am not looking forward to it. 

Do I miss anything? Being able to walk like I don't have a stick up my butt. Like seriously, by 6pm, me and walking do not go hand in hand. I need a wheelchair past 6pm. And it will only get worst till it gets better. He has sat so low this whole time (even my doctor commented on how low he has been this whole time) so he puts a lot of pressure on that area of my body. 2 and 1/2 more weeks till due date! I can do this!

Cravings? Cake, cookies and cupcakes. Milk. 

Aversions? Nothing really, I am just not very hungry. I get hungry quick but I don't eat a lot when I am. I know it's cause the bigger he gets, the smaller my stomach gets so it fills up fast. 

Pregnancy symptoms? I have found myself to not be very emotional during this pregnancy. Which is odd because normally, I am extremely emotional. But this past week, I have found myself tearing up over the smallest of things. Or I will catch myself in a thought and tears will start to form. Like I started thinking about Bobby holding him for the first time and tears just sprang from my eyes but I have thought of this thought the whole pregnancy and nothing. But something has triggered my emotional level this week and I fear it's only going to get worse these next couple of weeks. 

Belly button? Still in. 

Stretch marks? None still. Cocoa butter at it's finest. 

Can I see my feet? Yes. 

Looking forward to? Getting everything in the mail we ordered and finally getting his room done. It is all coming together (a lot later then I had planned) but it is coming together. By next weekend, we should have it almost done. The only thing I think we will be waiting on is the rocking chair I ordered cause of the bulk size of it and how it has to be delivered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment