Monday, July 20, 2015

Happy Birthday Kara

Happy Birthday to the best big sister a girl could ask for. 

You have always been there for me through thick and thin and I love you so much. You have a beautiful smile and such an amazing heart. From what I can see, you are an amazing wife and an even better mom to Landry and Hayden. 

Even though we might be night and day, we always know how to have a good time together. I remind you not to take things so seriously and you remind me to enjoy my life right now. I know you are going to make a fantastic Aunt to my MM. I can't wait to see you hold him for the first time. I have feeling it's going to look a little like this, except hopefully you support my son's head much better than you did mine! 

Thank you for always supporting me and loving me and never giving up on me. I couldn't image a better big sister for me. 

I love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment