Thursday, July 2, 2015

35 weeks

"What is that thing mom?" -Dash


How far along? 35 weeks and 2 days

Total weight gain? 22 pounds. And he is around 6 pounds.

Pregnancy clothes? I got my swimsuits in and love them! Can't wait to wear them on the beach this year.

Sleeping? When I am asleep, I'm good. But I wake up about 3 times a night to go pee but I fall right back to sleep. I haven't gotten stuck yet getting out of bed, even though sometimes I do just roll out and land on my hands and knees and then get up. Our bed is on the floor due to our furniture not getting delivered yet so it's easy to do. 

Best moment this week? Finally getting his room painted! It looks so good and I love the color so much. I was afraid it was going to be too dark but it turned out better than I could imagine. I just go stand in his bare room and look at it. We also ordered his bed so I can't wait to get that in and put it together for him. 

Worst moment this week? Monday was great because it was my birthday. I had a massage and got my toes done and B took me to a really nice steak dinner. But in the middle of dinner, I noticed I was kind of itchy and this small rash was breaking out on my neck and arms. I went home and took a Benadryl and went to bed. Tuesday, it had gotten a tad worse. Tuesday night I soaked in an oatmeal bath because it had gotten even worse and was spreading to my back. And by last night, it was even more awful. I went to my doctor yesterday for a check up on MM and she said she thinks I am having an allergic reaction to the oil and lotion that the lady used in my massage. That she soaked it into my skin when she massaged me and now I have to just let it pass. I have extremely sensitive skin (to the point where my laundry detergent HAS to be Tide Free and Gentle, my fabric softener has to be Free and Gentle rather it be Downy or an organic brand and even my dryer sheets are Free and Gentle. Anything else breaks my skin out in an awful rash). But I am miserable while I wait for it to get fully out of my skin. 

Do I miss anything? It would have been nice to order a glass of wine at dinner on my birthday but besides that, nothing. 

Cravings? I made gluten free brownies on Sunday and have been munching on that when I want something sweet and I always have chips in my pantry for those late night wants. Anything crunchy I love to snack on. 

Aversions? I don't have anything I just won't eat. But if I am not in the mood for it, I don't want to even look at it. 

Pregnancy symptoms? At the end of the day I feel like I can't walk well. I am getting moody much easier than I like or want to be. Small things frustrate me to no end. Being bothered irritates me. I have been really good on my emotions this whole time so if these next 4 and 1/2 weeks are kind of all over the place, I have my right! And I am getting to the point where if I have to pee, I have to pee at that moment. There is no holding it. I have been waking up with the rosiest of cheeks. My cheeks are super hot and red. I know I have a lot of blood running through me but it's traveling to my face. My blood pressure has been good so I am not worried, I just look like I've been running for an hour and it takes a good hour for it to die down. 

Belly button? In

Stretch marks? None

Can I see my feet? Yes

Looking forward to? VACATION! We leave for Galveston tomorrow and I can't wait to just not do anything before all the crazy starts. I have my books, I have my instructions from my doctor. All I have to do is pack tonight and I am golden. 



Which means I will not be blogging tomorrow all the way through the following Friday. I will be back to blogging Monday, July 13th. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and a wonderful week! Happy 4th!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment