Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The men may be hot but it's the women who steal the show!

Dear Diary,


I love fashion. That is no secret. I always wanted to get dressed up, have my hair and makeup done by a famous stylist, have Vera Wang or Oscar De La Renta (RIP) design me a dress, I show up in a stretch limo and I am the talk of the night. What girl doesn't dream that once or a thousand times in her life? But that day may never happen for myself so I instead live vicariously through the beautiful celebrity women I love and admire. Yesterday we spoke about the winners and George Clooney and his gorgeous wife Amal so today its only right we talk about the dresses of the evening. I have to say, for the most part, I loved them all. The usually never happens. I could really only think of 3 people's outfits that I thought just didn't make the cut. And for some reason, cleavage must be back. Almost everyone have on some sort of V-neck, low cut, cleavage showing going on.
 
I put these in no order. I love them all. I had a hard time narrowing down my favorites but I did. Let's get to it!
 
Emma Stone rocked a pant suit. Not only do I love her, but I love how she can laugh at herself. She totally has a style of her own and knows how to use it. I could never be this beautiful and this white all together.

Jane Fonda! OMG...when she came out on stage I grabbed my phone and texted my momma how gorgeous this lady is. And how I hope I look this good at 77. Whoever styled her deserves a huge amount of credit.

Salma Hayek, if you are ever in need of giving this dress to someone in need, please pick me. It is so flattering. It shapes her perfectly and HELLO....the girls look amazing! This is how you flaunt what you got.

I love Amy Adams. I love every movie she does. She is so versatile when it comes to acting. And she always looks so amazing on the red carpet. This powder blue with her red locks just compliments her so well. She just seems like one of the nicest most easiest going women in Hollywood.

Rosamund Pike is one of my new favorite actress. Loved her in Gone Girl and will probably start seeing everything she takes on. I love the side and back of this dress. The front I wasn't as crazy about, it made her look bigger than she was, but she is just so gorgeous to me and I love her name!  
 
 I am not really a fan of Naomi Watts canary yellow dress but its her necklace that stood out to me. I couldn't take my eyes off it. I wanted to steal it off her skinny neck is how bad I love it! I do love her dress, I just wish it wasn't yellow.
 
I love Reese Witherspoon. She is always happy to me. In my top 5 favorite movies, Legally Blonde is in there. It would not have been the same without her. She made Elle Woods who she is. And this dress just shows her off perfectly.

 My favorite glittery women of the evening. Julianne Moore, Diane Kruger, Dakota Johnson, Kate Beckinsale and Uzo Aduba.
 
"The Lady in reeeddddd...is dancing with me...cheek to cheek." Sorry....got caught up. My favorite ladies in red of the evening. Allison Williams, Heidi Klum and Taylor Schilling.

 White was a popular color of the evening. And why not, white is gorgeous on any skin color. Emily Blunt, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Rosamund Pike, Louise Roe and Felicity Huffman.

 
 
Ok....we are now to my Favorites of the evening. I searched and searched to find them, trying to remember the ones that stuck out to me.
Katherine Heigl takes the cake for me. I LOVE THIS DRESS! When she came out in it, my mouth dropped. The dark blue with her curly blonde hair to the side. Low cut but just enough. Form fitting but flowy at the bottom. I want this dress. I'm sure it cost a couple of paychecks but I want to find it.
 
Kate Beckinsale is another one that takes the cake for me. She is one of the prettiest women in Hollywood anyways. Girl could wear a paper sack and she would still make my favorites list. The way she did her hair to her jewelry to her sparkly v neck that gives a hint of cleavage (the way its suppose to be) to the sheer flowy bottom. UGH! I want this dress now too. There goes my whole salary for one year!
 
Hottest couple of the night goes to these two.....Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber. A) love the cobalt blue dress. B) love his tux. C) they are the most gorgeous couple! Hot Hot Hot

I had to throw Rosamund back in my favorites. Why? Because as soon as I get the nerve to cut my hair....this is how I am cutting it. Ever since I saw her in Gone Girl and saw this cut, I can't get it out of my head. It's so subtle but still has so much sex appeal to it.

 
 
Ok so for the don'ts in my book. Only 3 people really stood out to me as ugly dresses. Beautiful women, awful choices.
Jennifer Lopez and Jennifer Aniston. And you might be saying, "Dani, you don't like JenAn so of course she made your list" and I would say wrong. If I like what I see I like what I see. And I didn't like this look at all. Ever since Angelina did the whole leg thing, it seems to be everywhere. JLo's dress is way to low cut and her eye makeup is awful. She is so beautiful to me but tonight didn't do it. And if it wasn't for the Obi looking wrap around JenAn's waist and the fact that her hair is way to flat on her head and it looks like she needs some eye makeup, I would like it.
 
And then we come here. I am all for showing some skin. Women are beautiful. And if you look good and feel good, why not. But there comes a point where too much is too much. And Kate Hudson is too much. From the butt down, its gorgeous. And the back of it is gorgeous. But could they not have sewn a little together in the front. Leave some room for imagination. I love Kate Hudson so I had a hard time putting her on my No list but this dress has got to go.
 
 
 
 
Maybe someday I will get to walk to red carpet. Who knows what for but a girl can dream right?
 
 
 
Love, Me
 



No comments:

Post a Comment