Wednesday, January 21, 2015

It already likes to dance and be in front of the camera!

There are still a bunch of questions that I have been asked so once again, I thought I would answer the most frequently asked.
 
 
How am I feeling?
I feel great. I honestly can say that I feel wonderful. When 3pm hits, I start to sink down in my chair and could really go for a nap. I get my second wind about 4pm and then start to crash again about 830/9pm. That's when I take a bath/shower and go to bed.
 
Did I get sick?
No, I never got morning sickness at all. Never experienced that nauseous feeling. The only time I did get it a little was in the car ride over to Clyde for Christmas. But it was because I was in the back and Landry had me keep reading stuff instead of focusing forward. I already get a little car sick being in the back anyways.
 
Did I really have the flu?
YES....I really did have the flu over Christmas. It sucked really bad. It took everything away from me. And I couldn't take any medicine except Tylenol Cold medicine so it didn't really kick in for a few days. It took me a good 2 weeks to finally feel ok from it.
 
Am I in maternity outfits yet?
No, I am still in my regular clothes, which I am thankful for. I can feel them getting to the point where in a few weeks they wont fit but for now, I am making it work.
 
Do we have names picked out?
We do have names picked out. I have had a girl name since I was like 17 and Bobby has always liked it so it's never changed. Boy names are harder but we do have 2 picked out that we like and when the time comes and it is a boy, we will have to pick. They are both so different so it might be a "lets see what he looks like and then pick the name".
 
Do we want a boy or a girl?
We really don't care. If God were to ask me what I want for real, my first choice would be a boy. Only because I really want Bobby to have a boy and they are cheaper and I always wanted a older brother growing up. Not that I didn't love having a big sister, but big brother's were always so cool and had hot friends :) But then I see Landry and Billie Marie and my heart longs for a girl. So I am torn.
 
Are we going to find out the sex of the baby?
YES.....are you kidding me? It's all I think about. I honestly think I am having a boy (even though I am probably wrong) but I just want to know! I want to be able to pick out colors and register for all pink or all sports. And start buying a wardrobe. I am going to go broke shopping, but at least my child will be fashionable dressed.
 
When will I do you weekly updates?
Fridays. I think it's a good way to end my week, plus it gives me all week to get a good picture. Still trying to decide on what to do.
 
Am I having any cravings?
CHIPS! Any and all kinds. It's all I want. Doritos, Fritos, Cheetos, Lays, Pringles, Kettle Brand, Zapps, etc. If it is thin and crispy and salty and savory and delicious, just hand it over and move away! I am not allowed to go to the grocery store anymore. My cart would be full of chips. As far as weird cravings, none. Only thing I don't want to eat is Chicken, but I don't like chicken much so it's not that weird that I am avoiding it.
 
Am I experiencing any weird things going on with my body?
Not really. I found this a weird question but thought I would address it. My boobs have grown a lot and hurt majorly. I noticed yesterday that my stomach is starting to come forward some. Not around/wide, but forward. My back is already hurting. I am having a few skin allergies, more than normal. I've always used Tide free and gentle because all other fabric washes I am allergic too, but now I have had to switch to dye free, chemical free, scent free fabric softener. And my dryer sheets are all free and gentle too. My face has broken out some, not too bad, just few blemishes. It did that when I got off birth control for a few months and then cleared up so I am waiting for that again to happen in my second trimester. I am having weird dreams, which is very normal I am told. Some where I am saving someone, some sexual, some where all I am doing is eating, some where all I am doing is crying. I have saved my dog Dash from something more times than I can count. I once had a dream I had twins and one was sick and the other was ok.
Oh....and I pee A LOT! About 20 times a day I pee.
And if I don't eat every 3 hours....well lets just not go there!   
 
Can I see the baby?
Of course. I do have to warn you....it's quite precious! Yes, it is sucking its thumb. Best story from the sonogram was when we were looking at it and the doctor was pointing everything out and checking some stuff, it started to dance! It moved its little arms and legs like it was dancing to the music. Like it knew it was in front of the camera and was prepared. Like it was always saying Hello Mom and Dad! God sent me to be with you and here I am!!!!! And then it was done and started sucking its thumb again.
To my little baby,
I can't even being to tell you how much I already love you. From the moment I knew to the day I actually saw you was kind of a blur. But everything became real clear the moment you popped up on the screen. The world out here is really big and can be scary but don't you worry, you are going to be something great! You already have a lot of people who love you and will do anything for you. God made you for me and your daddy. I don't care if you are a boy or a girl, as long as you are mine. Keep growing big and strong and in 27 or so weeks, I will see you!
I love you, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment