Friday, January 30, 2015

13 weeks




How far along? 13 weeks and 3 days

Total weight gain? 3.1 lbs

Maternity clothes? A little bit. I luckily have a friend who let me borrow 2 of her pregnancy jeans and I wore one this week. The are big on me but it is better than my skinny jeans hurting my bump. I am carrying so low, so my jeans just aren't working. I did purchase a belly band but I am not the biggest fan of it.

Sleeping? Yes. I am sleeping great. I don't take naps during the day (even though 3pm hits and I want to curl up in my chair and sleep) so I think that is helping me sleep at night. Plus I have been working out some so that is helping me too.

Best moment this week? Getting to see this little gal/guy on the sonogram I just came from. I did the genetic testing and was able to look at this little one for a good 5 minutes. I am so in love already. Doctor said everything is looking good so far so that's all I care about.

Worst moment this week? Can't say I've had one. It's been a pretty easy week for me. The food I really don't want....I really don't want. To the point I might throw it at you if you try to get me to eat it!

Do I miss anything? WINE!!!!! and Sushi!!!!!!! I just want a nice crisp glass of Sauvignon Blanc with a piece of ahi tuna or tuna tower or some sort of raw fish, wrapped in rice and dipped in soy sauce!

Cravings? This week it has been Peanut Butter, so much I am eating it off a spoon every night before I go to bed. I get a small glass of milk, my prenatal vitamins and a spoon full of creamy peanut butter. And at the end, I put a dab on my finger and give it to Bullet while Dash licks my spoon. They sit and just wait for it. 

Pregnancy symptoms? Tired. Forgetfulness. Boobs growing and hurt always. Sex drive heightened. I smell everything.

Belly Button? In

Stretch marks? None thanks to my Cocoa Butter

Looking forward to? Shopping for this Mighty Mouse of mine. It's all I have wanted to do. Is go shopping for it. I have been on Pinterest pinning both boys and girls clothes, preparing me for what I want to look for.

Gender? The doctor was 90% sure of what we are having, so after Bobby gets back and we tell all of our close friends and family tomorrow, I will do a blog post sometime next week on it so stay tuned for that.

Name? Mighty Mouse (for now). We have 1 girl name and 2 boy names so whatever the results, we are ready!  

Due? August 4, 2015 (doctor said baby girl/baby boy is right on track so that's great!)    




I want to know what you think we are having? I have polled family and close friends but I am curious as to what everyone is leaning too. Without telling you what Bobby and I think it is, here are the results so far from the poll I have gotten! (if I have not asked you, either comment below or comment on facebook and I will add it to my list going)
 
26 people think it's a boy (so far)
17 people think its a girl (so far)
 
Who's right and who's wrong?!
Will my house be covered in more pink things (lord help us) or will we have a future football stud on our hands?
Find out next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment