Tuesday, January 27, 2015

I could eat pizza anytime of day!

Dear Diary,


I am so excited. I heard yesterday some great news. Pizza Hut is now offering a gluten free pizza! Pizza is one of my favorite things to eat but I am always limited to where I can go. Around me, I can go to IFratelli's in Las Colinas and I can go to Fireside Pies in Grapevine. Which by the way, they both make AMAZING gluten free pizza. I actually prefer the crust over regular crust any day. It's thin, it's light and its super crispy! Dominos has a gluten free option but I don't like it. So I was excited when I heard that Pizza Hut has an option now. I follow Udi's on Instagram and they were the first to announce it. So I raced over to the website to check it out. It does start at $9.99, which is great but I do have to note that Dominos does start at $7.99 but for an extra $2, I would still go with Pizza Hut because I know the brand of crust they are using. Now if Papa John's could jump on board (they have my favorite garlic dipping sauce) and if they all could figure out a way to come up with gluten free breadsticks, this pregnant chick would be one happy momma!

Oh and don't forget, the Super Bowl is this Sunday so if you have a friend who eats gluten free, this would be nice treat for them to have for the game. A way for them to join in on the fun and not feel left out cause they can't eat pizza.

https://order.pizzahut.com/home
Clicking on the picture will take you to the website for more details

Bobby has a guys weekend this weekend so you can guess what I will be doing Friday night. Ordering me a gluten free pizza with extra pepperoni and banana peppers and drinking a root beer (cause I can't have regular beer or cider). And renting a movie on Redbox! Now....just need to decide what to rent. Brad Pitt's Fury just came out this week but I might get yelled at by the hub's for seeing that without him (but he has left me for the weekend and I have to go to the doctor by myself and look away when they get to gender reveal section so maybe I just might stick it to him and rent it) or it just might be Boyhood instead, which looks amazing and won many Golden Globes. Decisions decisions.....
 
(and now I'm starving! #pregnantgirlproblems)
 
Love, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment