Thursday, January 22, 2015

He's my frenchie!

Happy Birthday to one of the best dogs in the whole wide world! What a joy you are to me Bullet. You are funny, quirky, have the biggest personality, stubborn and you snore. You hate being cold, hate the rain and snow. You love to be under the blankets where it's nice and toasty. Your favorite thing is to be in either my or your daddy's arms, asleep under the covers. You love to eat and play with Dash. You have what your daddy and I call a "frisky hour" at 6pm every night. You get really hyper for about 30 minutes. All your family is home and it's when you are the happiest, so you must just play and wrestle and fight with Dash. I can't believe you are 8 years old today. You have brought so much joy in my life and I thank God everyday for you.
I love you Bullet!
 


 

 

 
 
 






 
 
If you are thinking about getting a pup that is easy, good with kids and doesn't require much exercise, get a French Bulldog. I swear they are the best. They are even good for people who have allergies. And always, if you can, please adopt from an animal shelter. There are so many pups that need good homes. Open yours up to them. All they give is love and don't need much in return. But you just can't help it...I mean....look at that face! Perfection :)

No comments:

Post a Comment