Wednesday, January 14, 2015

When I get my pig, I will dress it up all the time!

Today is National Dress Up Your Pet Day
 
 


And in honor of that, I found my favorite costumes for dogs. All of these came from Party City online. We have Yoda, a Minion, T-Rex, Madonna, Where's Waldo, a Bride, a Butterfly, a Shark and a Tortious.




 




 
 
 And what would National Dress Up Your Dog day be without showing you my babies and the times I dressed them up!
 

 

 
Bullet doesn't mind being dressed up. Dash hates it. He get's all funny and tries to chew at it. Bullet will let you put anything on him and dress him up as much as you like. But once he starts running around the couch, trying to scratch himself, that's when you know it's time to take it off!
 
 
Go home and love on your pet tonight. All they give is love and deserve as much back as they give.


No comments:

Post a Comment