Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter

Since I have been dealing with a sick kid, I haven't gotten many photos lately. I didn't even get a family photo for Easter! I did manage to get this (or my sister got it and sent it to me). 
It's probably one of my favorite photos. I have laughed more at this photo. Hayden refused to take a photo. The kid hates sitting down for a photo. And all Landry wanted to do was hold Brody and take a picture. And all Brody wanted to do was feel better! Kara had camera in hand, I grabbed Hayden and plopped him down and Kara started snapping away. 
Cracks me up! 
#besteasterphotoever

Brody is normally really good when we go out to eat. As long as I keep food handy, he stays really content. But not today and I have to chalk it up to him being so sick. So Bobby and I took turns holding him during lunch. At one point, Bobby decided to take him outside to relax a little. Brody loves being outdoors (I think most babies do) so it always calms him down. Later during the day, Bobby sends me photos of his time outside. 
I swear I am the luckiest women on the planet to have these two handsome men. 
O.M.G. 
I married a model (literally married a model, look up J.C.Penny ads, you will see him) and God gave me the cutest baby on the planet. 

One of my favorite things about Brody are his eyes. When I was changing him in the bathroom, a random lady walked by and stopped. She said "Oh My God. Look at his piercing blue eyes. Those are the prettiest things I have ever seen. I could just stare at them for days!" and proceeded to stare at my baby for days. I just laughed and said "Thank You, they are one of my favorite things about him." 

(But could you kindly keep going because you are creeping me out staring at my kid as I change his diaper in the middle of Outback in Irving) 

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter. 

John 3:16-17
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son in the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him." 

No comments:

Post a Comment