Friday, March 25, 2016

400

Today marks my 400th blog post. 

I can't believe I have written 400 post since starting my blog. 400 different ideas. 400 different days. 400 different thoughts. Some weeks come extremely easy for me. Some weeks I am struggling to write about something. I've poured my heart out to you. Showed off my child to you. Told you about my family, my friends. I've written the good, the bad and the ugly. I've cried, I've been mad, I've been tired, worn out and cranky. I've had my ups and my downs. I've shared with you my struggles, my heartaches. I've showed you all the joy and happiness I have surrounding me on a daily basis. 

For those of you who read everyday, or come by once a week, or if this is your first time reading it, I thank you so very much. Thank you for being here. 

I am still a work in progress and try everyday to be the best I can be. I've got my Lord, my son, my husband, my family, my friends and I have you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment