Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Color Run 2016

 I have done the Color Run 4 times now. It is one of my favorite things to do and it wouldn't be complete without my girls. Kristen, Julie and I have done it every year we have done it. Each time, we have been with a different crew. But the one thing that stays the same, is us 3. 

Here is me, ready, at 6:15 in the morning. 

Us girls before the race begins. I swear these 2 make me laugh the most. I am the quiet one of the group, the more reserved one. We are all something to each other. When I need a crazy chick, I go to Julie. When I need advise, I go to Kristen. When I want to have a good time, I go to both. We usually always agree on the same things and even when we don't, it doesn't matter because we respect each other. We always have each others back and even though Julie is tiny, don't let her small size fool you. She even scares me sometimes :)
  
I don't take any photos during the race because my phone would get all messed up from the dry paint. But here is us afterwards. We have our backwards hats on, fanny packs on, sunglasses on, finishers medal on, covered in dry paint. We all said we actually didn't get covered in paint as much as normal. Which was fine when it came to cleaning ourselves. 


I went and found the previous 3 times of Color Run's to show you. 

Color Run 2012- Abby, Me, Liz, Kristen, Dori and Julie

Color Run 2013- Us girls. Josh and Joel (Julie's brothers) ran this one with us, but I couldn't find a photo of all of us. 

Color Run 2015- Mary, Kristen, Julie and I (21 weeks pregnant)

We always say we are going to bring the husband's along one year but we probably won't. I am going to try to convince Kristen to let Kent come next year. I think that would be so much fun for him and he would be able to keep up. 

We do this Color Run almost every year. If you would like to run/walk it with us, we would love to have you join our cool color run club! But be prepared to laugh, make fun of each other and other people (it's all innocent), and get dry paint smashed in your face. Just stay away from Julie when she has the blue paint! There's no telling where she will throw or slap it on you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment