Thursday, March 26, 2015

What I am loving right now!

Today's blog is all about the things I am so in love with at the moment and just can't live without! 

So you all know my sister in law Kristen is my Stella and Dot rep and you all know how much I love Stella and Dot. One reason I love them so much is because I am allergic to nickle that is found in jewelry and all of Stella's pieces are nickle free. So I know I can shop from them with ease, that any piece I love, I can buy with the security it won't harm me. Oh and if you order by 3/30, you will get it in before Easter! 

I am loving this Elodie Necklace right now. It is the most perfect for spring and summer time. It is $89. 




















My next love from Stella is this gorgeous ring called Zinnia Split ring. I love split rings because they have such a neat different look to them. Not like an original ring. They make such a fashion statement without taking anything away from the look. This one is $39. 


And when you think of Stella and Dot, you don't really think of purses do you? You mostly think of jewelry. But when Kristen showed me her new green purse I knew I had to add it to my list. She told me every where she goes, she gets asked about it. It is $138 but to me, that is cheap for a purse compared to all the designer ones out there and just as cute! 



So what Stella has introduced is an earring you can wear multiple ways. So you buy one pair of earrings but you are able to take them apart to become 3 different earrings. How awesome is that? These are my favorite of the multiple way lines. They are called Flora Chandeliers and are $49. 

Here is Kristen's site if you want any more information on the above information or just want to browse at all the awesome Stella and Dot jewelry.... http://www.stelladot.com/sites/kristenmlewis/?lc=en_us  



Ok my next love comes from Younique. I can't even begin telling you how in love with this product I am. And it's not because I sell this. Even if I didn't, it would still make my list. It is the Shine Eye Makeup Remover Cloths. I have never been able to take my makeup off as easy as I do with the Shine clothes. With rosemary, vitamin E, jojoba, sunflower and olive oils, it takes my makeup off with such ease. You get 36 cloths in one pack and they are $20. I swear by them. Besides the 3D fiber lash mascara, this is probably my favorite product from Younique. They leave my face so soft and so clean. You don't need to rinse it off. I do it about 20 minutes before getting into the shower to let all the refreshing ingredients soak into my pours. It really refreshes and hydrates my face. 
 You can find this and all Younique products are my website.... https://www.youniqueproducts.com/DaniLynnLewis 



I have been feeling very nostalgic lately so I decided it was time for me to update some pictures at work. I use a mouse pad everyday but I noticed that it was missing a few children and the children's pictures I had, were much older and didn't look the same. So I went to my favorite site, www.shutterfly.com, and made myself a new mouse pad. People...they have them for $5 right now! Actually, they are having a huge sale on almost everything. I just love Shutterfly. Their stuff is always nice and always good and I never have a problem using their website. 

I mean come on right....look at these faces. Pure perfection! 




So I was watching one of my favorite cooking shows, The Kitchen with Jeff Mauro, Katie Lee, Sunny Anderson, Marcella Valladolid and Geoffery Zakarian (who happens to be my favorite chef) on a Saturday morning with Bobby. Well, Marcella is pregnant and I always look at the clothes they put her in. Well this one show in particular, her shirt kept catching my attention but I couldn't tell what it said on it cause she had a blazer over it. She finally pushed her blazer back at the right moment and I saw it! I started laughing, looked over at Bobby and said..."I must find and get that shirt. This is what every pregnant girl needs in her life". So I found it on www.cafepress.com for $39.50 and found a discount code to make it even cheaper and bought it that following Monday. What is it you ask....? 
It is a little big on me (or it was when I got it in a few weeks ago) but the moment my belly fits, you will see me in a lot. I get cold easily and I love the whole long sleeve with shorts look so this shirt will last me all the way into the summer. What I love about Cafe Press is their shirts are super soft and you can also make your own shirt for a really good price. 

I am doing the Color Run on Saturday and I made me a shirt for it from Cafe Press. I can't wait to blog about the Color Run next week and show you the shirt I made! MM and me are going all out this year. We might be walking with the handicapped, the strollers and the dogs but we will finish, covered in color and having the best time EVER! I love the Color Run and I love the girls who do it with me and I can't wait for Saturday to get here! It's not to late to sign up either. Go {here} for more information on it. 


Is there anything you are just loving right now that you think I need to try? Let me know! I am so up for trying new things or seeing new things, as long as my pregnant, gluten free self can! Also...don't forget, today is the last day to vote on which baby bag you think I should get. Closing is tonight at midnight. You can vote on the side of my blog, under the About Me, titled Which Baby Bag Should I Get? If you need a refresher on them, go {here}

No comments:

Post a Comment