Friday, March 13, 2015

19 weeks

We keep making our way around the house. 


How far along? 19 weeks and 3 days 

Total weight gain? 8.1 lbs

Maternity clothes? Totally!!! Except my dresses, those still work for me. 

Sleeping? Like a baby. My new pillow has been a dream and I haven't been having the aching cramps like I was. I just wish I could find a soft pillow case for it somewhere. 

Best moment this week? Getting the 100% confirmation that my Mighty Mouse is a boy. It was so funny. The nurse who looks first asked me if I wanted to know and I told her at the 14 week mark they told us 80% boy and I proceeded to tell her that "I know what I saw". She just laughed, gave me look and said "Ok, we will see". And as soon as she put the device to my stomach, there he was, all spread eagle for her like he was saying, "Hey....don't you know you don't argue with my mom. Seeeee......male parts". The nurse started laughing and said "Ok...he has made his point. It is for sure a boy!" This will be the only time I show you my sons goods because its just too adorable to not. And the fact that the one place she puts the device first is this one spot. Made me laugh. Then the doctor came in and couldn't get him to role over to see his face and said he was a stubborn one and Bobby just stared at me. {Great! He's already hyper and stubborn.....this is going to make for one fun life with him!}

Worst moment this week? Again, I have had another great week. The pillow has really helped with the muscles pulling. I haven't worked out in about 3 weeks because of the pain (doctor recommended me not) so I am looking forward to walking/running again starting tomorrow. 

Do I miss anything? Running. Especially with the weather getting into Spring, I am going to have to do my best to persuaded my husband to go on walks with me because I don't have a friend close enough to go with me. And not that persuading him is that hard, he just gets bombarded between 5:30-6:30pm with doctors calling him for orders so getting him away from his computer or phone is hard. I never complain though because he works really hard for us. 

Cravings? Chips {duh}- chip choice this week was Lay's Bacon Mac n Cheese {yes they brought it back out for a limited time}! Pizza! Tacos! Blueberries! Chicken broth! Hot and Sour soup from Pei Wei! Corn dogs....and not just any corn dogs; these corn dogs were found at Kroger and are Gluten Free chicken franks dipped in honey crunchy batter {they really aren't that bad for you either}! 

Aversions? Mostly meat by itself. I don't mind beef/steak or any other type of red meat, I could eat it every night. But chicken, turkey, salmon, etc. might has well go somewhere else if it's by itself. Which if you know me, you know I am not that big of a meat eater anyways but being pregnant just makes it worse. 

Pregnancy symptoms? Hungry all the time, peeing a lot, happy one minute and moody the next, feeling like I am a fat cow when I get home at night. I start the day off looking so cutely pregnant but by the end of the day, my stomach is swollen and so are my arms and butt and boobs. Drives me crazy but I am dealing with it. Hopefully now that I can start walking again, it will help me feel not so swollen at night. Luckily it hasn't spread to my face just yet and I am dreading the day it does. 

Belly button? In

Stretch marks? None that I can see.

Looking forward to? Getting our house sold so we can find a house, make it ours and buy baby furniture and finally be able to have a room for him to come home too. We have a lot of showings this weekend and our Realtor says next week and next weekend will be be busy with showings because of the weather so I am just waiting and praying for the right person to walk in and love it as much as I do. We had professional pictures taken yesterday and boy do they look amazing. Can't wait for them to get loaded on the website. All the information for our house can be found {{here}}!

Gender? BOY! 

Name? Mighty Mouse or MM if we are texting about him. My sister told me last night that if she had a wine, she would call it Mighty Mouse because it's such a strong wonderful name. I couldn't agree more. 

Due? August 4, 2015




Thursday's Lent Scripture comes from Luke 5, verses 8-11, part of The Call of the Disciples (ESV)- 8 But when Simon Peter saw it, he fell down at Jesus' knees, saying, "Depart from me, for I am a sinful man, O'Lord." 9 For he and all who were with him were astonished at the catch of fish that they had taken, 10 and so also were James and John, sons of Zebedee, who were partners with Simon. And Jesus said to Simon, "Do not be afraid; from now on you will be catching men." 11 And when they had brought their boats to land, they left everything and followed him. 

Today's Lent Scripture comes from Luke 5, verses 30-32, Eating with Sinners (ESV)- 30 And the Pharisees and their scribes grumbled at his disciples, saying "Why do you eat and drink with tax collectors and sinners?" 31 And Jesus answered them, "Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. 32 I have not come to call the righteous but sinners to repentance." 

Dear God,
Thank you so much for this little 11oz ball of joy in my tummy, growing and moving each day. You taught us to be fishermen of men by helping bring people to you God, showing them of your love and kindness and grace. I just pray I can raise this little boy to love you and know you and want to teach others about you. I love you Lord, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment