Wednesday, August 6, 2014

"This is NOT Girl's Gone Wild over here!"

So I have already told you how my sweet husband proposed to me but what I didn't realize at the time was that I was gonna have to take engagement photos! With my gorgeous, funny, loving, MODEL of a fiance no less. That whole week before our photos, I didn't eat one since ounce of carbs and I ran everyday, pushing twins in a running stroller to add to the workout ( I was a nanny for twins at the time). My husband booked a fantastic photographer, Jeremy Shelby, who at the time was an up and coming photographer that had taken Bobby's modeling pictures before. He was amazing and had such a great vision. (now he's a hot shot and photographs the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders!). I felt amazing (minus the fact that I was slightly hungry) and I had my hair and makeup done so I wouldn't stress about myself having to do it. We went to this beautiful park that had a beautiful lake. Our goal was to capture the sunset in a few pictures, because what's more gorgeous than a sunset over the water?! 
I was a little nervous because Bobby is such a professional and I was afraid I would mess up the photos or would look uncomfortable. And at first, I did. I was very stiff, and had a fake smile and was trying to keep my eyes open but the photos came out like I was constipated or something. So I gave myself a small pep talk and after about 10 minutes, I really found my groove. The end results were astonishing to me. I still to this day love looking at them. They capture who Bobby and I are and how much love we have for each other. 









So after these 2 sets and a change of clothes, Bobby had this idea about jumping into the lake and having a sexy water photo shoot. My reaction was: 
"YOU WANT ME TO GO WHERE?
I am not jumping in that water Robert Samuel Lewis. 
My hair and makeup are perfectly fixed. 
You have a life size picture of this EVER happening. 
This is NOT Girl's Gone Wild over here!" 
Did this stop him?! NO! He proceeded to pull me into the cold water. And started raining water down over me, like I was being baptist again. Hair wet, clothes sticking to me and freezing, I hear Jeremy say "OMG, the sun is setting perfectly. We have like 3 minutes for this. GO!" So we whip around and started the shoot. 
I NEVER imagined what would come from this. 
These are my favorite photos B and I have ever taken. 
They are raw and sexy and intense and LOVE! 
Like pure honest love! 








Thank you Jeremy for capturing this for us. If you are interested in learning more about him, please check out his website here!  


I have a wonderful deal going on for you teachers right now. 

That's right. 15% to any store of your choice. Plus, if you sale a certain amount, you get free Y cash to spend on any Younique products you like and half off items! Please email me at danilynnlewis@yahoo.com for more information! www.youniqueproducts.com/DaniLynnLewis 

No comments:

Post a Comment