Monday, August 4, 2014

Rainy days and Mondays always get me down

Hello Monday! I for one have not missed you. I don't mind when you come around, but it would be much cooler if you didn't come around so often. I know you get a bad rap and I apologize for that. But maybe if you were a lot more fun or brought something to the table, I could like you better.
With that said, I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I surely did. I slept in, ran 8 miles, helped a friend move, ate some really good Mexican food, drank some wine, swam and hung out with my parents, husband and cousin Chase. No wonder I went to bed at 9pm last night. I was exhausted.
I am on my 3rd cup of coffee, trying to find some laughter in my life today because once again, Monday's suck! I am not sure if you have ever heard of Ecards before, but they make me laugh. They brighten my day and it's sad how many I can relate too. So I have decided this Monday's blog is going to be full of Ecards in hopes that you if hate Monday's too, maybe this will bring some smiles your way!
Happy Monday Y'all!
 



 





 
 






 
 









Don't forget to head on over and take a look. So much great things at Younique, including the best selling mascara, the 3D fiber lash!
 
This week will feature how to cook frogs legs and my husbands spectacular peanut butter stir fry!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment