Wednesday, August 27, 2014

FREE! Wait...did you say free?

Yes...I said free. The first 8 people who purchase a 3D fiber lash mascara from my party will automatically get an eye-pigment color of their choice! Once you have made your 3D purchase, I will email you asking you what color you would like. Once I have all 8 of you, I will make the purchase and ship it to you for free! Oh...and one lucky person who makes a purchase from my party will win a FREE lip-gloss color of your choice!
 
I don't know what rock you have been living under if you have not heard of Younique's 3D fiber lash mascara. It is the #1 selling high-end mascara. It takes your dull, lifeless lashes and transforms them into WOW lashes. And no, they aren't fake. It's these 3D fibers that add lift and bulk. You simply take the gel, apply it to your lashes. Then you apply the 3D fibers and you seal them with the gel again. And your done!!!! And with the Love It Guarantee, you can't go wrong. If you are not 100% happy with your purchase, Younique will give you your money back!
 
Your lashes are instantly longer and fuller. And the best thing about it (if you weren't already impressed) is that it is safe for contacts and glasses. If you have sensitive eyes, it's good for that. It's hypoallergenic and gluten free. There is no animal testing and it is stands up to sweat and water. Here is some living proof this stuff works!!
 






 

 
 
SEE! I told you. AMAZING!
 
 
Curious as to what colors the eye pigments are. Here is a look at them. They come in 16 matte colors and 16 shimmer colors.
 

 
 
The lip-gloss comes in 10 different colors. I have them all. I am obsessed with them. They are my favorite lip-glosses I have ever been able to find. I love the colors and how long it stays on.
 

 
 
Oh and do you want to know a little secret?! Starting September 1st, Younique is coming out with eye-liners and lip-liners. Here is a sneak peek at the colors!
 
eye-liners on left and bottom of hand. lip-liners on right and top of hand
 
Please make sure you shop from this party in order to receive the eye-pigment and lip-gloss.  https://www.youniqueproducts.com/DaniLynnLewis/party/487239/view



Interested in selling Younique and joining my team...please go to the link below to find out more. I love Younique and I love selling it. And I would love to have you on my team, celebrating the beautiful women that we are.
https://www.youniqueproducts.com/DaniLynnLewis/business/presenterinfo 

No comments:

Post a Comment