Thursday, December 14, 2017

17 weeks


How far along? 17 weeks

Total weight gain? None. I am actually less than what I was at 9 weeks. Due to getting super sick, my weight dropped. Hoping to catch up in the next couple of weeks to make sure the baby gets enough. 

Sleeping? Ugh.....as much as I love sleep, it comes and goes for me. I sleep about 6 hours a night and I try to take a 1 hour nap while Brody naps. I think once we move and get settled, I will sleep better but right now, I just have to much on the brain and I can't shut it off. 

Best or worst moment this week? Best: furniture shopping for our new home. Took everything out of us, but it was fun picking out new stuff for the house. Worst: getting sick. I would never wish that on my worst enemy. 

Do I miss anything? Having control over my body. Feeling normal. Sushi. 

Aversions? Well since I haven't eaten much this week, not really. I've mainly stuck to crackers, cheese, watermelon and cuties. 

Pregnancy symptoms? If it's a symptom, I got it. Like seriously. 

Looking forward to? Brody has a Christmas program tonight and I can't wait. 

Gender? January 11!

Name? Gotta know gender

Due date? May 24, 2018


I had a doctors appointment today and the heartbeat was great. She wasn't worried but said I needed to up my calorie intake. I am burning way to much during the day and not replenishing it. I need to eat about 2000 calories and I am only in-taking around 1100-1300. So I have to start eating every 2-3 hours and up my water intake to 90 ounces a day. 
Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment