Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Merry Christmas

Dear Diary,

Oh how I hate the process of taking photos. I stress the whole time leading up and trying to get all of our outfits just right and myself fixed. It is so stressful. I don't mind my picture taken, I never shy away from the camera (except those 2 and half years I had braces) but just the idea of having pictures made stresses me. But then I see the results. I see what my girl Betsy captures and it literally makes it all worth it. 



























Betsy, I know I keep telling you this but you seriously know how to capture the best sides of us all. I adore everything about you, even when you are yelling at me at the gym because I'm being lazy. I just love you friend! 

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas. God bless you all!


Love, Me


Also, don't forget that Betsy has an awesome offer for my blog readers. Book by the end of 2017 with her for anytime in 2018 and receive 10% off that session. Go to https://swinkphotos.com/ for more details and make sure to mention this blog when booking. 


No comments:

Post a Comment