Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Whirlwind

What a whirlwind this past week has been. I feel like I am a chicken with my head cut off. Packing, shopping, 2 Christmas's down...5 to go. I know I have said it before but I do apologize for being absent from the blog. It is totally on the back burner these days and will be till after the New Year. 

But I have so much planned for the new year and I can't wait to get back to being full time on this. I have some awesome shop smalls I have discovered shopping online that are run by great people. I am finally feeling better so I can't wait to finally enjoy this pregnancy. I have so much to be thankful for this year and the year to come. 

I couldn't let today go because today is special day for me: 
~Back in 2009, Bobby proposed to me. Thank God I said yes. I love him beyond words. When God gives you a gift you take it and hold on to it and that's what Bobby is to me. 

~In 2010, I became a Godmother to the Weddel twins. Oh man I miss those babies! They are 7 now and oh so beautiful. I don't get to see them like I like but I do pray for them and that whole family. 

~In 2014, I found out Kristen was having a girl and little did I know that what kind of girl that would be. Billie Marie is something else and if you have met her you know what I mean. 

I love this day in history. I love thinking back on each day and where I was in life and what I was doing. Life has changed so much for me but I wouldn't change anything that has happened. Just feeling so blessed today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment