Thursday, December 28, 2017

18/19 weeks

Due to the move there was no 18 week photo or blog so I covered the past two weeks below. Nothing changed between the weeks and I look the same. Also, I can't find my chalk for my chalk board so this was the best I could do! 


How far along? 19 weeks

Total weight gain? 3.2 pounds and couldn't be more excited. My doctor told me to enjoy the holidays and eat more so I have been trying. Some days I forget to eat till like 11am but then try to make up for it the rest of the day. So I love that I am seeing the results she told me too. 

Sleeping? Good. I have found a good position that I am comfortable in and it works for all night. 

Best or worst moment in the past 2 weeks? Best: Moving into our new home. I just love it here. Worst: Brody getting the flu. It sucks having a sick kid but we got him on medicine and it was gone by Christmas. 

Do I miss anything? Being able to have a drink to relax. I just want a big glass of dry white wine, preferably French, super cold! 

Aversions? Actually nothing really. I'm over all of that as of now. 

Pregnancy symptoms? My skin is awful and dry. I get irritated super easy. And I cry super easy.

Looking forward to? Brody going back to school. Aren't all parents...?

Gender? There's a 50% chance it's a boy.

Name? The name will start with a B no matter what.

Due date? May 24, 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment