Friday, December 1, 2017

Five on Friday

one. Queso is life
I took Brody on a little date last night because daddy was helping Aunt Angie move into their new home and his face when the queso came. I make the same face, I just don't take a picture of myself when it comes. 

They are having a 10 for $35 panty sale. All you have to do is join their pink nation line (it's free) and you get the deal. 

three. Christmas Tree
We weren't going to put up Christmas since we move 4 days before Christmas this year but every time Brody saw a Christmas tree anywhere, he lit up. So Bobby and I decided that our tree was super simple to put up and that would be it. Brody loves it. He was so excited and he doesn't care nothing is on it but lights and a star. I love my 10 and 1/2 foot tree! We also got a choo-choo train to go around it this year. 

four. Grammy's crew
Last weekend, Bobby went to help his brother put up his mom's Christmas lights and decided to take Brody this year to play. Well he didn't play much cause he was busy helping her and Kent, Maddyn and Billie Marie put up her Christmas tree. She said he did a good job but who knows. I stayed home and rested. They sure are some of the cutest kiddo's EVER!

Today starts their 12 days of Christmas and each day they are offering a new deal (like today is 12% off everything with code 12DAYS). You must be an email subscriber or follow them on Instagram to get these deals. They are fantastic and make some of the best stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment