Monday, December 4, 2017

Enchant

Last night, we took Brody to Enchant in Arlington

Never heard of it? It's amazing. It is the largest Christmas light display maze in the US. It's like walking through a Christmas light wonderland. They have fake snow flying around and Santa is there. There are food trucks and an ice skating pond. If I wasn't pregnant, I would have been ice skating. Words can't even describe it seriously. It's kind of expensive but Sunday's are the cheapest to go. It averages $21-$30 a person and kids under 4 are free. There are 3 different start times (5pm, 7pm and 8pm) and it just helps with crowd control. They don't kick you out when your time is up, it is simply to just help the amount of people they allow in at one time. I took more video than photos last night but here are a few I snapped, included this kid rocking it with Santa. 











 These were my favorite photos of the night. The pure joy in Brody's face is the whole meaning of this holiday. I wish I could live everyday in these lights with this happy carefree child of mine. 




 I highly recommend this to anyone. It's one of those things you just need to experience for yourself. 
Because I took so many videos and not photos, I found this YouTube video showing you some of the features so you could see for yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment