Friday, December 8, 2017

No five today

No five on Friday today. I do apologize. From now until the new year, the blog may be running a tad behind. With us finding a house, we move 3 days before Christmas so when Brody naps, I try to take care of as much as I can around the house, so cutting into my blog time. So if you ever come a day and there isn't a blog, just know that is why. As much as it kills me, I have so much to do around here and little time to do it. All with Christmas shopping and everything else this holiday season brings. And being pregnant...let's not forget that.
Once we get settled in our new home the blog will resume everyday like normal, it's just these next 2-3 weeks may be a little off. Thank you in advance for your patience and your dedication to coming to this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment