Thursday, December 7, 2017

16 weeks


How far along? 16 weeks

Total weight gain? 2 pounds which doesn't shock me since I hadn't gained anything and then all of a sudden I look pregnant and am eating full meals again. 

Sleeping? Still at an incline but much better this week. I have had a bad cold but I am sleeping because I am allowed to take a nighttime medicine that helps.

Best or worst moment this week? Best: finally finding a home to move to. We have been searching and finally found the right one and these next 2 weeks are going to be so chaotic but this house we found is worth it. I can't wait to share all about it. Worst: being sick and not being able to do much about it. There is only a handful of things I can take so my cold last longer than normal. Plus my immune system is shot so it just makes the recovery time so much worst. 

Do I miss anything? Being able to work out full out. I am starting to notice things I can't do fully and not because I can't do them. But because my body won't allow me to do it. 

Aversions? Nothing this week which is shocking. I always don't like chicken but this week I craved Wing Stop so I got some on my meat day. 

Pregnancy symptoms? My belly finally popped. I actually look pregnant and not just out of shape. I love it. If you say something to me about food, and I don't have it in front of me and it's something I love, I will sit and think about it. And think and think and think until I give in and go get it. I will go days like that and then BAM...gotta have it at that moment. 

Looking forward to? Hearing the heartbeat next Thursday at my 17 week appointment.

Gender? Wish I knew but still feeling like it's a girl. 

Name? Gotta find out if boy or girl first. 

Due date? May 24, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment