Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Shop Small

My today shop small is not a company but an individual. And her name is Betsy Jones. And her talent is photography. She is the owner of Swink Photography and she is by far one of the best photographers I have ever worked with. Not only is she good at picture taking, she is incredible with kids, understands that they are not always going to sit still and look pretty. She embraces that and ends up capturing the best photos. When I went to her to take our Christmas/Baby Announcement photos, she sent me the best places for us to choose from for location based off what I was wanting the background to be and worked around our schedule, multiple times. She also does bulk photography because I have her booked for pregnancy and first born photos as well and she gave me an amazing bundle price for it all. When the day arrived and I was stressed to the max, she kept reassuring me that these were going to be great. There was nothing to stress over, even after Brody's 4th melt down. She's calm, she's patient and she is truly one of my dearest friends. She recently got back to me the Christmas pictures and I do plan on sharing them with you closer to Christmas but here is just one them. And again, let me remind you how much of a mess I was due to a lot of different things and yet, you can't even tell. 

Y'all are NOT going to believe what she is going for my blog readers. Book by the end of 2017 for 2018 and she will give you 10% off her photography packages. And you can book anytime for 2018, not just for specific months but you must book by the end of 2017 and mention my blog when booking so she knows!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment